This post is also available in: العربية (Arabic)
We are a Training and Consultancy organization with 10 years of experience in providing management consulting, research, studies, evaluation services and training, operating at the global level, especially at the Middle East and North Africa region. We believe in building on existing knowledge and experiences to create long-lasting effects. Our services are diverse in the areas of governance, peacebuilding, conflict studies, management in the public sector and non-governmental organizations, E-governance of state administration and non-governmental organizations, as well as the private business environment sector. The tools and approaches, we utilize, are directly implementable. We empower individuals, organisations and networks to increase their positive social impact!
Our pool of experts around the world combines international quality standards with local knowledge and respond to realities. We are continuously challenging ourselves to provide you with the best insights and service possible. Our experts and researchers are involved both in conducting research training and consultancy activities to ensure they maintain a close link with day-to-day practices in the field whilst staying up to date with the latest concepts. We believe this way of working enriches our consultations, research and training courses and keeps our experts at the forefront of emerging ideas and best practices.
We believe in an ever-changing and a peaceful world where there is a growing urgency to create more equitable societies, people who continue to develop themselves are best equipped to contribute towards making a sustainable difference.
Our mission is to foster competent youth and professionals and improve the functioning of governmental, non-governmental and privet organisations and networks in order to increase their positive social impact.
Our core values
- We value long-lasting connections. We believe a healthy relationship and concern for the human factor are vital to success.
- We consider trust as the basis for working together, between colleagues and in collaboration with partners and clients.
Managing and center director
Dr. Moosa Elayah: Senior Consultant, Trainer, Evaluator and International Expert in International Development and Peacebuilding.
Key areas of expertise
- Thematic areas cover: International Development, Conflict Transformation & Peacebuilding, Conflict and gender sensitivity, Youth Engagement, NGOs management, Governance, E-governance, Preventing violent extremism, and Political Economy Analysis.
- Skills: Programme Design & Development, Project/Programme management & Monitoring and Evaluation in the field of public administration reform, education, regional development, and social protection programmes in economies in transition. Policy Advice in education and public administration and NGOs reform. Experience of programme design for joint-donor sectoral support teams. Experienced Team Leader with excellent donor and counterpart representation, mediation, communication, and team building skills. Thorough understanding of service contract management guidelines and procedures, including detailed knowledge of Project Cycle Management and logical framework approaches.
- Other Skills: Computers (skilled in principal software packages, including MS Excel, MS Access, MS Project and ICT applications) · proof reading and editorial skills · public speaking and presentations.